[复制链接]

精华

帖子

积分

荣誉居民

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2008-7-31 19:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
不要将哀伤当作自己独有的特殊之物。它是全人类共有的。不要视之为你特有的,为你私藏自心的,而应视之为全人类的。不论你是男是女,是穷是富,老于世故或出类拔萃,请不要用恐惧、快乐、悲伤、爱等等与他人分隔。 你必须完整非片面地接近这一切。如果分裂地对待,你绝不能解决它。因此,看着贪婪,苦痛,悲伤,把它们当作生命的整个运动,而不是一些不同于生命的东西。这就是你的日常生活,为了发现是否能够结束这一切,所有的不幸,冲突,痛苦悲伤和恐惧,你必须能够感知它们,能够意识到它们。

我们必须了解什么是感知,如何去看。看着贫乏、寂寞、焦虑、不确定、受难的这一切的观察者是否不同于这一切,或者就是这一切?我来解释一下。我们已经将"我"——观察者,从所观察的东西中分离出来了。我说,我在受苦, 或者对自己说,这痛苦必须结束,而结束它,我必须压制它,必须从中逃离,必须追随某个体系,我不同于恐惧、快乐、痛苦、悲伤。这样,我们认为自己与之不同。你真的不同于此吗?或者你可能认为你有部分东西完全不同于这一切。如果你这样想,这是你思想中的一部分,因此,那里不存在什么神圣的东西。那么,观察者不同于被观察之物吗?当你生气、嫉妒、残忍、暴力时,你完全不是这一切吗?——冥想者便是冥想本身。

先生,请想想这个问题。观察者就是他所观察的对象,要看到其中的重要性。此前,我们将观察者从他所观察的对象分离出来。这就意味着,二者之间存在分裂。因此,就有了冲突。接着你可以控制它,压制它,与之搏斗,但是如果你就是这一切——如果,你就是悲伤,就是恐惧,就是快乐,你是所有这一切的混合,意识到这个事实,是一个巨大的真实。因而,就不存在分裂,也因此没有冲突,观察者就是他所观察的对象。然后,完全不同的行动发生了。一个全然不同的化学反应发生了。

原文

Mind Without Measure

Don't deal with sorrow as your particular precious stuff. It isshared by all humanity. Deal with it not as your particular sorrow,your private quiet sorrow, but as the sorrow of all human beings,whether you are a man or a woman, rich or poor, sophisticated or atthe height of your excellence. Please don't deal with all these factors like fear, pleasure, sorrow, love, and so on as something separate from each other. You must approach this whole thing wholly,not fragmentarily. If you approach it fragmentarily, you will never solve it. So, look at greed, pain, sorrow, as a whole movement of life, not something different from life. This is our daily life. To find whether there is an end to all this - to misery, to conflict,pain, sorrow and fear - one must be able to perceive them, one must be able to be aware of them.We must understand what is perception, how to look. Is the observer who looks at all this - the poverty, the loneliness, the anxiety, theuncertainty, the suffering - different from all that or is the  observer all that? I will explain this. We have separated the `me',who is the observer, from that which he is observing. I say I am suffering and I say to myself that suffering must end, and to end it,I must suppress it, I must escape from it, I must follow a certain system. So, I am different from fear, from pleasure, from pain,sorrow. Are you different from all that? Or you may think that there is something in you which is totally different from all that. If you think that, it is part of your thought, and therefore there is nothing sacred there. So, is the observer different from the observed? When you are angry, envious,brutal,violent, are you not all that? The meditator is the meditation.  Please sir, think about it. The observer is the observed. See the importance of this. Before, we have divided the observer from the observed. That means there is a division between that and the other. So, there was conflict. You could then control it,suppress it, fight it, but if you are that, if you are sorrow, if you are fear, if you are pleasure, you are the conglomeration of all this.To realize that fact is a tremendous reality; therefore, there is no division, and therefore there is no conflict; the observer is the observed. Then a totally different action takes place, a totally different chemical action takes place.

J. Krishnamurti Talks in Bombay 3rd Public Talk 29th January, 1983
何故君姿多清瘦 闻之不觉泪沾襟

精华

帖子

积分

2#
发表于 2008-9-27 13:59 | 只看该作者

一点浅见

>at the height of your excellence
>出类拔萃
讨论:原文是说“处于自己的巅峰时期”,是跟自己比较,不是跟他人比较。

>Please don't deal with all these factors like fear, pleasure, sorrow, love, and so on as something separate from each other.
>请不要用恐惧、快乐、悲伤、爱等等与他人分隔
讨论:这里应该是误解了,原文说的是别把恐惧、快乐、悲伤、爱等分开对待

>You must approach this whole thing wholly,not fragmentarily.
>你必须完整非片面地接近这一切。
讨论:衔接上句,就可看出上句理解错误的地方。
试译:你必须把这一切完整地看待, 不可随意分割。

>So, look at greed, pain, sorrow, as a whole movement of life,
>因此,看着贪婪,苦痛,悲伤,把它们当作生命的整个运动
讨论:‘看着’比较直译
试译:因此,把贪婪、苦痛、悲伤当成人生的整体运作来看

暂时打住。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

精华

帖子

积分

荣誉居民

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-9-27 22:41 | 只看该作者
谢谢你。我再修改看看。
何故君姿多清瘦 闻之不觉泪沾襟
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

精华

帖子

积分

4#
发表于 2009-3-9 18:01 | 只看该作者
试译一句:
---Deal with it not as your particular sorrow,your private quiet sorrow, but as the sorrow of all human beings,whether you are a man or a woman, rich or poor, sophisticated or atthe height of your excellence.
---切勿把悲痛、幽伤视做你的专有。不分性别,不论贵贱,不管是历尽沧桑还是正春风得意,人皆有此情感。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

移动版|Archiver|芦笛

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:23