2万

积分

牧场主

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2014-7-7 12:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
由Richard Zenith的英译本转译的中文版《不安之书》出版了!
中国文联出版社,译者为刘勇军。
下面摘选了一小节翻译(Divine Envy),与Zenith的原文对照,供大家参考,讨论!

当我与他人一起体验愉悦感觉时,我嫉妒他们在这种感觉中扮演的角色。他们和我有同样的感觉,他们通过与我一致的心灵感受,看透了我的心灵,这使我觉得是一种猥亵。 令人痛苦的事实就是,当他人必定出于和我一样的原因去凝视风景时,那么,我又何以能够以这些风景为傲呢?诚然,在某时某刻,唤起它们的差异对我来说是一种难以实现的迂腐慰藉。我非常清楚,这种差异微不足道,他们带着同样的凝视精神,以一种与我相似却不完全相同的方式去看风景。
Whenever I experience an agreeable sensation in the company with others, I begrudge de part they had in the sensation. It strikes me as an indecency that they should feel the same thing I do, that they should penetrate my soul through their own concordantly feeling soul. How can I take pride in the landscapes I contemplate, when the painful truth is that someone else has no doubt contemplated them for the same reasons I do? At other times and on other days,  to be sure, but to call attention to such differences would be a pedantic consolation that's beneath me. I know all too well that these differences are pretty and that other people, with the same spirit of contemplation, have seen the landscape in a way not identical, but similar, to my own.

这便是我常常力图改变所见、从而无可争辩地拥有它的原因——改变山脉的轮廓,却保持与原貌丝毫不差的壮丽;用另一些完全不同却又极其一致的花草树木去替代;在夕阳下观看另一些有着同样效果的色彩。
That's why I constantly strive to alter what I see, thereby making it indisputably mine - to alter the mountains' profile while making it every bit as beautiful, and beautiful in the exact same way; to place certain trees and flowers with others that are vastly and very differently the same, to see other colours that produce an identical effect in the sunset.

我创造的这种方法得益于我观看事物时与生俱来的体验和习惯,一种对外部世界的内心解读。 替换有形世界只是最低层面的一种方法。在我最美好、最强烈的梦境时分,我改变和创造的东西会更多。
In this way I create, thanks to my experience and my habit of spontaneously seeing when I look, an inner version of the outer world. And this is but the lowest level of replacing the visible. In my best and most intense moments of dreaming, I alter and create much more.

豆瓣地址:http://book.douban.com/subject/25847717/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Tout ce qui est vrai est démontrable.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

移动版|Archiver|芦笛

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 04:11